Whether guiding new customers from first steps to advanced usage, or helping product owners and engineers describe their needs, I can make information clear to a wide range of audiences.
- Quick Start Guide – Article from a web based quick start guide covering the essential first steps to get started with a content discovery tool.
- “Basics” Documentation For Business Intelligence Application – Article from detailed application documentation, showing specific use cases for staff.
- Organizing Outlook Reference Guide – Reference guide that compliments a training session. It includes three sections: Overall Strategy; Steps to implement at a high level; and then some detailed How-Tos.
- Quick Tip For Google Drive – Instructions for adding a Google Doc or file to multiple folders in Google Drive.
- Quick Tip For SharePoint – Instructions to receive alerts when a file or content is modified in Microsoft SharePoint.
- Flow Chart For Links To Join – Diagram showing path for user clicks on mobile and desktop “Join” links.
- User Experience Flow For Member Migration – Step-by-step illustrated flow chart of existing member’s experience when they open account on new platform for first time.
- Credit Card Decline In Registration Flow – Flow chart built as part of requirements for a website feature.
- Personal Cybersecurity Password Best Practices – Slide deck from Personal Cybersecurity workshop about risks of weak passwords and password management tool options.