- Ensure applications are set up correctly and used right for your business’ needs.
- Get setup “in the cloud” so all computers and mobile devices have access to the same contacts, email, notes and other info.
WHAT I DO
My focus is on the core tools that you use to run your business. I’ll spend time with you to understand your goals and friction points, then analyze the tools you use and how you use them. Based on your specific needs I’ll optimize how your applications are set up, and coach you on productivity and security best practices.
I’m committed to making your tools work more efficiently and securely so that you can focus on your business and not your software.
- Customized software training
- Coaching on organizing Outlook or Gmail inboxes
- Training on cybersecurity best practices and password management
- Developing knowledge bases and help centers
- Technical writing of how-to articles and user guides
I’m Lynn Stabile and I’ve worked in software project management, customer service, and training for over twenty years. I’ve had the opportunity to launch help centers, develop how-to guides, and train thousands internationally for new software and workflows.
At large organizations such as the ACLU and Planned Parenthood, and with small business owners such as lawyers, artists and therapists, I’ve been an effective partner and advisor. Building relationships based on trust and respect I’ll listen carefully to truly understand clients and their goals.