- Discover the most effective tools that support the tasks and functions that are important to running your business.
- Ensure applications are configured and used the best possible way for your business’s needs.
- Get setup “in the cloud” so all computers and mobile devices have access to the same contacts, email, notes and other info.
WHAT WE DO
We focus on the core tools that you use to run your business. We’ll spend time with you to understand your goals and friction points, then analyze the tools you use and how you use them. Based on your specific needs we’ll optimize how your applications are set up, and coach you on productivity and security best practices.
We’re committed to making your tools work more efficiently and securely so that you can focus on your business and not your software.
- Optimizing Microsoft Outlook, Office 365, and Google Suite – including Gmail, Calendar and Google Docs
- Selecting and configuring CRMs
- Training on cybersecurity best practices and password management
- Synchronizing information between laptops and smartphones and backup to the cloud
- Structuring digital note taking and document tools
- Streamlining email inboxes
- Organizing task management tools
Lynn Stabile has worked in software project management, customer service, and training for over twenty years and has had the opportunity to launch new applications, work one-on-one with executives and train thousands internationally on new software and workflows.
At large organizations such as the ACLU and Planned Parenthood, and with small business owners such as lawyers, artists and therapists, Lynn has been an effective partner and advisor. Building relationships based on trust and respect she listens carefully to truly understand clients and their goals.